THE LUCIEN PANT - CONTRAST BLACK
Do you want to ride the night like a rocket ship, but stay grounded in the deep green ferns between a few large trees? With these pants you have a discreet black liner running to the ankles, yet entirely surrounded by the perfect shade of green.
Whether you're wearing a tie or a tank top, these leg coverings have the right look for you. Lucien could never find the perfect pair of pants... so he designed his own. He even wore them for two weeks straight. These pants went through many revisions and pattern changes to ensure a perfect fit.
- green with black contrast
- 100% preshrunk, vintage military cotton. Heavyweight and durable yet soft.
- locally dyed in Los Angeles
- relaxed fit, drop crotch, cropped length
- deep front pockets, back welt pockets
- zipper fly closure
- fits true to size: take your normal size
Lucien is wearing the 32"
Please note: Each garment contains variations in print, color, fabric, tone, and size. These variations make each piece special, unique, and one of a kind.
Designed by Lucien Shapiro and sewn in Los Angeles California.
ALL SALES FINAL.